Our Range of Products
Measuring and testing: the guiding principal is the basic need for safety. Questions regarding current, voltage, resistance and energy are essential for the reliable evaluation of electrical processes. Our products, system solutions and services are conceptualized and developed for the fields of:
- Electrical measuring and test technology
- Energy management
- Measuring transducers
- Control technology
- Power supply technology
- Recording technology
- Customer service
Consistent alignment to our customers’ requirements has resulted in our positioning as a worldwide market leader. This has made many things easier for our customers. A broad spectrum including consulting, project engineering, products, training and services: We offer everything from a single source. We’re well known all over the world for successful implementation of customer-specific solutions. We’d like to make work easier for you in the future as well with innovative products, system solutions and services.
Our Most Important Corporate Goals
- Economic success
- Long-term assurance of the marketability of our products
- Satisfied customers
- An intact environment
Corporate Goals - Pdf
Our Quality Policy
- Fulfilling our customers’ requirements is a duty for us.
- We design our products and processes in an environmentaly sound fashion.
- Legal and official requirements are complied with and checked on a regular basis.
- We demand quality and environmental awareness, as well as reliability, from our suppliers too.
- Through conscientious performance of his or her job, each employee fulfils the goal of satisfying his or her customers.
- By continuously improving our processes, we intend to constantly enhance the effectiveness of our IM system.
- Error prevention comes before error correction.
Quality Policy - Pdf
Our Environmental Policy
- We promote the environmental awareness of our employees.
- We examine the impact of our processes on the environment.
- We ascertain how new processes and products will influence the environment in advance.
- We avoid/reduce negative environmental influences by using modern technologies.
- We conserve natural resources.
- We prevent incidents which would impact the environment.
- We inform our customers regarding the environmental influences of our products.
- We involve our suppliers and other contract partners in our environmental activities.
- We maintain an open dialog with the public authorities.
- We comply with requirements resulting from applicable environmental regulations and our environmental goals, and check for reliable conformity on a regular basis.
- We reduce costs for our company by adhering to our guiding principles.
Environmental Policy - Pdf