GMCtherm thermocouples are used in practically all industry sectors.
They also offer diverse options for
use in motors, transformers, turbines, robots, piping systems, tanks, ovens and hardening baths.
- Measuring insert variants with ceramic and steel protective tubes, including mounting and installation fixtures
- Special variants with noble-metal protective tube for glass melts
- Installation lengths from 160 to 2000 mm
- Temperature range -200 to 1800 °C
- Optionally with integrated 2-wire measuring transducer
- Available as standard or Ex version
||Technical Data » GB (pdf 277 kB)