Compact milliohmmeter for the measurement of low value contact resistance
in potentially explosive atmospheres, for example at contacts inside
aircraft fuel tanks (bonding test), as well as for general low value resistance
measurements inside and outside of potentially explosive atmospheres, for
example on aircraft outer skins (lightning protection and wick test).
Measuring ranges: 30 mΩ, 300 mΩ, 3
Ω, 30 Ω
- Resolution: 10 μΩ
- Measuring method: Kelvin connection (4-wire measurement)
- DATA Hold memory: 1200 measured values
- EX designation: Ex II 2 G EEx ia IIA T4
- Prototype test certificate: INERIS 05ATEX0040
- DAkkS calibration certificate
- Guarantee: 3 years material and workmanship,
1 to 3 years
for calibration (depending upon application)
|| Art. No.
|| Ident No.
||97F92003500 according AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual)
||97000F92001015000 for FAL only (Final Assembly Line)
Included accessories: Kelvin probe, Kelvin clip, NiMH batteries, protective rubber cover, hard case